Saturday, August 7, 2010

Whizzzkey!

Does this place look smokey? or is it just me!? The blaring audio board is no longer a nuisance, i seem to enjoy it now. Hey! that's a nice track... but so was the previous one. The place looks crowded or is it!? I'm not sure.. the lights are dim. "Do you need ice" he said... do i? I try to focus but i keep blurring out. I close my eyes; it's a whirlwind; i try stopping it; it won't. aaah...! I'm gonna fall!
Eyes open again. It's back to blurring out...

This is all so surreal.Everyone seems to be having a good time.Passion and sweat converge as bodies sway in unison. Some look dazed others daring. The lights keep flashing. Am i dead? Noe! i can't be.. I remember walking out... and then?

whats this gentle breeze?, it's as if I'm cruising... screeech! with a jolt it stops. Inertia in it's full glory pulls me forward. Snap! what was that? i look around... This place looks familiar! Out of nowhere came a voice...

"Saahab! jahaan bole the wahin le aaye hain... midnight maarke meter pe 110 rupaye hote hain...."

Back to reality!

5 comments: